Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hi, I am Ariel Burke and I am in love with fashion. It is my life. It makes my happiest moments complete. It is loyal and although it changes with the times, it stays true to who it is and it keeps me intrigued, keeps me dreaming, and for these reasons I will be forever devoted to fashion. I fell in love with fashion as a kid. It stole my heart, locked it and threw away the key. I can remember being the little girl that did not play at recess in elementary school because she did not want to get her new dress dirty. I was also the misunderstood girl in high school that wore pumps to class everyday that and had a style that was completely her own. I am a fashionista and I don’t take it lightly. Being a fashionista consists of so much more than being able to coordinate a matching ensemble. Anybody that is not color blind or a complete fashion reject can do that. Being a fashionista is a lifestyle, everything about your appearance is impeccably coordinated. A fashionista never misses a beat. The hair, makeup, clothing, and accessories all come together to form a complete look. A true fashionista is not a follower of trends but it is a trendsetter. As a fashionista, I read several fashion magazines but I am not a walking replica of those pages. I do not tear out clippings of rihanna in the newest and hottest trends and go to the mall and try to imitate her look. I am aware of trends and what is current but I have a style that is unique and solely my own. I was born an original so I will not live or die as a copy. I am in love with fashion it is my passion, my heart’s joy……my soul mate. This is my love letter to fashion and my introduction to you as the author of Fashion Devotee. 


What do think of this, i found it on the net...are you this devoted to fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment